Lazy Sunday afternoon ......

Sunday 9/12/12

It appears that this much snow this early in Les Carroz is quite unusual. The lifts are not due to open for a couple of weeks yet but they have decided to open a few of them just for the day with any money collected being donated to charity. 


Some of our 'team' have headed up to the higher slopes on the Telecabine but Dave chose to break himself in gently on the nursery slopes. Once I get my lessons I shall be probably be spending many an hour on these slopes which are just a short walk away from our studio.


I went for a walk around the village with the camera and came across some huge icicles - some must be 1.5 meters long and are really thick. I wouldn't like to be underneath any of them if / when they break off.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment